Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Heart Attack On A Bun

Finding a place that offers a good burger is damn near impossible now a days with all these fast food joints like McDonald's, Burger King and Wendy's taking over the food industry. Lucky for me there's a restaurant called City Of Champions 15 minutes from my house that offers the best burgers in town. Here is a menu for City Of Champions Its a great place if your looking for a great burger. When I went there I had the super champion burger which is a whopping 2 pound burger with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, bacon strips,lettuce, tomato, raw onion, mayo, and guacamole. I attempted the challenge of eating it all in one sitting and I failed miserably but on the bright side I had a good lunch the next day.


My jaw dropped at the sheer sight of this beauty

  

No comments:

Post a Comment